If you are a personal trainer looking for a new challenge and want to work with athletes, or would like to train your PT clients like athletes then this nationally accredited qualification is for you. Our level 4 certificate in strength and conditioning training course gives you the skills and confidence to work as a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Role of an S&C Coach.
- Needs analysis of an athlete.
- Periodisation, planning the macrocycle, mesocycle, and microcycle
- Planning for endurance and speed.
- Planning for strength, hypertrophy, power.
- Movement screening.
- Warming-up for strength and power.
- Olympic lifting (Clean & Jerk/Snatch).
- Plyometric training.
- Do I have to pay for the training up-front?
Not necessarily – the choice is up to you! If you would rather pay up-front, then that’s absolutely fine. However, if you’d prefer to spread out the cost over a set number of months, we offer a range of finance plans to suit your exact requirements.
- Do I need to have previous experience to go on a course?
Yes – in order to complete the Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning, you will need to have completed a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Is the qualification recognised globally?
Yes, it is. The qualification is approved by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
- What are my payment options?
Option 1: Payment in full via credit/debit card.
Option 2: Apply for 0% finance.
- When can I start?
You can start today! As soon as you enrol we give you access to your online study portal and post your manuals out to you so you can start learning immediately.
- What are the timetables like?
- All of our Academy students get access to LIVE weekly CPD webinars every Monday @ 10 am (excluding bank holidays and school holidays).
- Each webinar finishes with LIVE Q&A so you can access expert advice from the comfort of your own home.
- Pre-recordings of all webinars are also available via our study portal if you cannot attend live webinars.
Workshops and Assessment Days
You can view our workshop and assessment timetable via this link HERE.
- How do I start?
If you’ve got all of the information you require and you’re happy to proceed, you can join Storm Fitness Academy by getting in touch HERE.