Become qualified to work as a gym instructor or a personal trainer with this course bundle. Whilst supercharging your CV with an additional 20+ online courses that include plant-based nutrition and kettlebell training. With a cheeky £300 saving!
- Is there any face to face teaching?
Our blended courses include some face-to-face teaching at our local gym.
You can add these on for an additional £600.
We hold group workshops throughout the year but if you require even more flexibility on dates, we arrange one-to-one workshops and assessments with one of our experienced and friendly assessors.
We also run additional CPD workshops throughout the year, such as Functional Fitness and Circut Training.
You can view more information or book your place HERE.
- When can I start?
You can start today! As soon as you enrol, we give you access to your online study portal and e-manual so you can start learning immediately.
- Payment options
Option 1: Payment in full via credit or debit card. BUY NOW
Option 2: Apply for 0% finance £143.70 a month over 10 months.
- Compare course packages
- Why choose Storm Fitness Academy
Storm Fitness Academy is the most popular and respected fitness training business in the South East. Our team of health and fitness professionals not only have years of experience across the industry but are also still active in the sector. This gives us a truly rounded background of knowledge and expertise that we can pass on to you.
Our success rates speak for themselves. Our students achieve 98% first-time pass rate in practical assessments and 90% first-time pass rate in theory exams. If you aren’t successful 1st time on any of your theory exams and practical assessments, then we also offer FREE resits. Furthermore, we also let you resubmit FREE of charge any portfolio work, if required, and give you the support you need to ensure you pass with flying colours without incurring any additional costs. We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve success.
- What are the modules/units for the course?
Level 2 Gym Instruction
- Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Health and safety in the fitness environment
- Conducting client consultations to support positive behaviour change
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
Level 3 Personal Training
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
- Understanding lifestyle, health, well-being and common medicalconditions
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers