Do you currently work as a fitness instructor? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to earn more than £25 per hour as a personal trainer? If you answered ‘yes’ to each of these questions, then our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training could be for you.
This nationally-accredited qualification provides you with all the skills and confidence you need to plan and deliver one-to-one training sessions within the following environments:
- Client homes
If you’re looking to become an experienced personal trainer, our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training course is REPs and CIMPSA-approved and will pretty much guarantee you an interview or three upon completion. What’s more, it also enables you to work as a personal trainer anywhere in the UK on either a full-time or self-employed basis.
About the course
Our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training is for gym instructors ready to take their career to the next level. It aims to provide you with more learning opportunities and the chance to earn more than you do already.
The Diploma is the most up-to-date qualification on the market, having been developed to meet the latest industry standards. Using a blended learning approach, we aim to give you the best learning experience possible, providing you with the opportunity to fit your studies around work and family commitments.
- What are the benefits of this course?
- Nationally and internationally recognised
- REPs and CIMSPA approved
- Instant access to expert tutors that are very experienced and highly qualified
- Instant access to online training resources
- Training manual delivered within 5 days of enrolment
- Webinars are accessible from the comfort of your own home via laptop, tablet or even your phone
- Webinars are recorded so you can watch them again and again
- FREE exam re-sits on your 1st, 2nd or even 3rd attempt if needed
- What are the modules/units covered?
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
- Understanding lifestyle, health, well-being and common medical conditions
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
- Where does the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training enable me to work?
Once you have gained your Diploma, you will be certified and qualified to work in a variety of environments. Previous graduates have worked in gyms, studios, outdoor spaces and in specific client homes.
- Do I have to pay for the training up-front?
Not necessarily – the choice is up to you! If you would rather pay up-front, then that’s absolutely fine. However, if you’d prefer to spread out the cost over a set number of months, we offer a range of finance plans to suit your exact requirements.
- Do I need to have previous experience to go on a course?
Yes – in order to complete the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, you will need to have completed a Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction and have some prior experience working as a fitness instructor
- Is the qualification recognised globally?
Yes, it is. The qualification is approved by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and recognised by the overarching international institution ICREPS (The International Confederation of Registers for Exercise Professionals). Therefore, gaining this qualification enables you to work as a personal trainer in any ICREPS-affiliated country.
- What are my payment options?
Option 1: Payment in full via credit/debit card. BUY NOW
Option 2: Apply for 0% finance, £89.70 a month over 10 ten months.
- Is there any face to face teaching?
Our blended courses include some face-to-face teaching at our local gym.
You can add these on for an additional £300 per qualification.
We hold group workshops throughout the year but if you require even more flexibility on dates, we arrange one-to-one workshops and assessments with one of our experienced and friendly assessors.
We also run additional CPD workshops throughout the year, such as Functional Fitness and Circut Training.
You can view more information or book your place HERE.
- When can I start?
You can start today! As soon as you enrol we give you access to your online study portal and post your manuals out to you so you can start learning immediately.
- How do I start?
If you’ve got all of the information you require and you’re happy to proceed, you can join Storm Fitness Academy by getting in touch HERE.