The following Terms of Service set out the legal rights and obligations in relation to the services provided by Storm Fitness Academy Ltd. These terms of service are also listed in your student handbook and Storm Fitness Academy Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms of service at any time. Every time you wish to make a booking with us, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
- It is not possible to refund any course fees once you have enrolled onto your course.
- After your deposit has been paid you are contractually obliged to pay the outstanding amount of the full course fee.
- The information you enter onto your course enrolment form must be correct and you will inform us of any changes.
- The name and address you enter onto your course enrolment form is the name and address used to process your certificate. Failure to inform us of any changes may incur an additional certification and postage charge of £30 plus VAT.
- You must provide us with evidence that you meet all of the entry requirements for the course. You understand that if you do not provide us with these or your prerequisites do not meet the awarding body’s specifications you cannot be formally assessed or certificated at the end of your course.
- You have the right to appeal any assessment decision, the appeals procedure is detailed in your student handbook.
- You must complete all your work to the best of your ability and within specific deadlines, as required by your qualification. You have a maximum of 12 months to complete your qualification from your date of registration. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet that deadline.
Study Resources and Venue
- If you lose or damage your training manual(s) any replacements are chargeable.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm (closed on bank holidays). We will endeavour to answer any enquiries we receive out of those hours on the next working day.
- Your learning achievement portfolio (LAP) is a formally assessed document. It must be your own work and all sections completed to the best of your ability in black or blue pen, not pencil.
- Storm Fitness Academy reserves the right to change the training venue and/or your tutor if necessary.
- You may contact your tutor via email but please do not ask for their personal mobile numbers. A telephone helpdesk facility is available on business days between the hours of 9.00 am and 4.00 pm. If no one is available during those hours when you call please leave a voicemail and one of our team will call you back as soon as someone is available. Help desk no: 01273 613014.
Additional Fees and Charges
- You are permitted to reschedule tutorials, exams and assessments for an additional £25 plus VAT admin charge per reschedule, however, we must receive a minimum of 24 hours notice, or you will be charged a £50 plus VAT late cancellation fee.
- It is your responsibility to provide a suitable client for your practical assessment; if you cannot find one then we may be able to provide you with one of our students for a charge of £20, which is paid directly to the student to cover the cost of their time and travel expenses.
- You may book additional tutorials with your tutor at a charge of £35 plus VAT per hour.
- There are no additional charges for exam resits. If you are not successful on your first practical assessment then you will be given the chance to retake the assessment for a second time free of charge also. However, for any assessments after that, there will be a charge of £35 plus VAT per hour.
These terms of service are also listed in your student handbook and Storm Fitness Academy Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms of service at any time. You will be informed of any future changes.
The Storm Fitness Academy Team 2018