The following Terms of Service set out the legal rights and obligations in relation to the services provided by Storm Fitness Academy Ltd. We recommend that you bookmark this page incase you would like to revisit them at a later date. Storm Fitness Academy Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms of service at any time. Every time you enrol with us or make a purchase, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
1. Enrolment and assessment
- It is not possible to refund any course fees once you have enrolled onto your course.
- After your deposit has been paid you are contractually obliged to pay the outstanding amount of the full course fee.
- You must provide us with evidence that you meet all of the entry requirements for the course. You understand that if you do not provide us with these or your prerequisites do not meet the awarding body’s specifications you cannot be formally assessed or certificated at the end of your course.
- You have the right to appeal any assessment decision is you so desire, see our appeals procedure HERE.
- You must complete all your work to the best of your ability and within specific deadlines, as required by your qualification. You have a maximum of 6 months to complete your qualification from your date of your first workshop or webinar. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet that deadline.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (closed on bank holidays). We will endeavour to answer any enquiries we receive out of those hours on the next working day.
- Storm Fitness Academy reserves the right to change the training venue and/or your tutor if necessary.
- You may contact your tutor via email but please do not ask for their personal mobile numbers.
- We endeavour to mark/assess all submitted assignments within 10 working days of submission.
- Once all your qualification assignments have been assessed and have passed assessment they will then be forwarded to our internal verifier who will second mark/assess all of your assignments within 10 working days of when she receives them.
- If your assignments successfully pass internal verification then we will then certificate you with the awarding body, who may also request to mark/assess your assignments again (third marking).
- Once all your assignments have been passed by the assessor, internal verifier and external verifier your certificate will be posted out by Active IQ to Storm Fitness Academy who will then post it back out to you. We will keep you informed throughout the process
- This timeline from submitting your last assignment to receiving your certificate in the post can take up 10 weeks.
3. Additional Fees and Charges
- If you lose or damage your training manual(s) any replacements are chargeable.
- The name and address you enter onto your course enrolment form is the name and address used to process your certificate. Failure to inform us of any changes may incur an additional certification and postage charge of £30.
- For each course that you enrol onto Storm Fitness Academy will allow, free of charge, 1 (one) re-assessment of each worksheet/assignment submitted by you. For any subsequent further re-assessment of worksheets you will be charged £20 per work sheet, per re-submission.
- Assessors can answer questions and sign post towards additional learning resources but are unable to provisionally mark or review assignments prior to submission.
- For subsequent re-assessment of worksheets Storm Fitness Academy will not commence any re-assessment activity until all due re-assessment fees have been paid in full.
- Any requested changes to training day attendances including workshops, webinars, or exams will be liable to an administration fee of £25.
- Additional one to one support is charged at £25 per hour, we must receive a minimum of 24 hours notice for any reschedule or cancelation or you will be charged full price for the booking.
- Your 1st, 2nd and 3rd attempts of your theory exams are included in your course fees. However, further re-sits after that are charged at £25 per exam.
- Practical assessments are also included in your course fees. However, if you refer on your assessment there will be a charge of £35 to book another assessment.
You will not be certificated at the end of your course if there are any unpaid invoices on your account.
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to make a booking with us, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
The Storm Fitness Academy Team.